Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Three Vice Men and Their Money

Three Men Fruity, Meaty and Rooty, they ate and they
exchanged their goods, wished each other well,
and well, were they afraid of each other?
Did they know to trust?

Trust! The common forms of trust happens across the
counter in the bank.I'm yet to hear anyone go in to a bank and say,
"I don't trust you, give me the cash first and I'll give you the cheque later."
So I find it hard to imagine how two tribes first
played split and join or how they exchanged their wares,
How they became vegetarian and how they became a carnivorous..

It takes a lot of my imagination to start a trade or even exchange
with my brother, cousin, neighbour and then do business
with the people in another nation.

But a few thousand years ago when Fruity, Meaty
and Rooty lived. Trade, must have been easy.
It must have been pretty simple. One stretches his hand out.
in order to get "What's in it for me?"

So with so many missing links in the Economy with a
real bad start, to imagine money popping out because of a
piece of leather, skin, wood, metal or earth.

This is fine but would I give my fruits or roots
for your piece of leather so that next time you give it back to me?
Or you give it to ABC, or XYZ and then it comes back to me.
This is pretty nonsensical until the next blog.

Then there was Freud who out spoke
Sex, many of us don't even speak about it today.
What about sex in those barter and pre-barter days?
Guys wait! No I'm not talking about the world's oldest
profession. But what about spreading the seed and
protecting, developing, modification, mutation for
the benefit of the species?
These are innate concerns over money or economy.
Where's money coming son?

No comments:

Post a Comment